I don't really have five current goals. I suppose if I put my mind to it I could come up with five.
... ... ...
Yeaaaah... nope. I had a bunch of goals at the beginning of the year and while I've actually accomplished many of them, most of them are just getting bumped to next year.
However, I do have the book goal. Which I AM going to make y'all! I didn't think I was going to make it for a while, but I've read 20 of my 25 book goal.
Here's a list of what I've read this year.
- Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Until the End by Christopher Pike (which is actually three books in one novel, but I'm only counting it as one)
- City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare ( I read the first one last year)
- Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Dream Dark, Beautiful Chaos, Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ghosts of the Bluegrass by James McCormick
- The Summoning, The Awakening, The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
- Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Currently, I'm reading Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. I have another downloaded to the Kindle from the library, but I can't read two different books at once. My brain just does not compute. So while this isn't a post about five goals, it's still a post so I'm calling a WIN!